Location: Redmond, Washington
NTT America is the U.S. subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation, the global data and IP services arm of Fortune Global 500 telecom leader: Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corporation (NTT). NTT America leads all Global IP Network (GIN) efforts for NTT Communications in the Americas.
The Marketing Manager will be a key member of the GIN Business Unit Marketing Team. This role requires both strategic and tactical abilities as well as a broad level of experience running marketing programs and initiatives for a large scale sales organization. The Marketing Manager will work with other members of Marketing and Sales organizations, marketing colleagues in other NTT offices around the world, global vendors and contractors.
This role will be responsible for managing business unit specific brand and messaging platforms, event calendar, communications and budget, among other tasks. Additional responsibilities will include creating and managing creative assets, print and digital advertising, press releases and media outreach, marketing collateral, sales materials, social media content, website and internal sites, customer communications and events, as well as industry conference participations and speaking engagements. This is a multi-faceted job that requires self-motivation, creativity, flexibility, a strong work ethic and extreme attention to detail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute the annual GIN Marketing Plan for the business unit, and in support of several GIN initiatives globally, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Manage the annual marketing OPEX budget.
- Ensure that the Marketing Team delivers sales collateral, presentations, promotions and advertising programs to garner the best results possible for the Sales Team.
- Manage the GIN events calendar, including industry conference, webinars and customer event planning and execution as well as speaking engagements, in North America and around the world.
- Provide marketing support to the lead generation team within the Marketing and Sales operations organization and the Sales Team.
Responsible for external communications activities, as it relates to press releases, media outreach, case studies, media alerts and customer communications.
- Manage social media channels of the Business Unit and collaborate with those managed by NTTA and the parent company, including content generation, promotion and measurement.
- Create, execute and measure print and digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for collateral design, development, inventory and distribution for the Business Unit, as well as for GIN on a global level.
- Build and nurture constructive relationships with colleagues at all levels, internal customers, other internal departments e international offices, vendors, contractors and conference organizers.
- Develop, track, analyze and manage metrics and resources in order to execute projects within timeframes, budgets and quality measures.
- Recommend, implement, collect, interpret and report on status and performance indicators for projects.
- Ability to travel up to 40 percent, both domestically and internationally, as required
- Required flexibility to work outside of standard 9am-6pm US PT hours.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, computer science or a related filed is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in marketing initiatives, event coordination and vendor management
- At least 5 years marketing and communications experience within the Telecom and/or IP industries
- Previous experience managing large scale marketing activities for multinational or global organizations
- Ability to be successful both as an individual contributor and in a team environment
- Strategic thinking/planning including out of the box thinking and tenacity to find solutions to problems both within and outside the company.
- Ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams to success, preferably across geographic boundaries
- Strong project management and planning capabilities, with validated experience working across the company and beyond.
- Positive, self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Excellent negotiations, communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, Google Analytics and other web-based utilities and tools
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese languages preferred
- Comply with all corporate and organizational security policies and guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, marital status, parental status, Pregnancy or maternity status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status or reassignment, veteran’s status, political affiliation, age or disability. Or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State or local law.
NTT America is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.
NOTE: NTT America conducts a thorough pre-employment background check including employment history, education verification and criminal background. Additionally, some positions require drug testing, review of driving records and credit checks. The omission and/or misrepresentation of any fact from or on any application, resume, cover letter, or other information provided in connection with the application process or during any interview will result in immediate rejection of such application or, if the applicant is hired, will be cause for immediate dismissal.
About NTT Communications
NTT Communications owns and operates one of the world’s top IP backbones, the Global IP Network, which covers the Americas, Asia, Europe and Oceania, and provides the best possible environment for content, data and video transport. The company was recently named Best North American Wholesale Carrier at the Global Carrier Awards 2018 for the fifth consecutive year. The company has also won the Best Global Wholesale Carrier (Data) award twice in the last five years.
NTT Com is a subsidiary of NTT, one of the largest telecoms in the world according to the Fortune 500 Global List of 2018. Its worldwide infrastructure reaches over 190 countries/regions, and more than 400,000 sqmt f the world’s most advanced data center facilities.