Lumedic , an affiliate of Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH), is seeking a Senior Web Developer Lead in Seattle, WA that will be chartered with building the front-end experience for our platform. You and your team will deploy production code rapidly to keep pace with our evolving business, you are mindful of avoiding technical debt, and you take ownership of your team’s roadmap and everything you do.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Analyze, design, and develop software that delivers clean, maintainable code within a large, complex, and established code base.
- Take written and design requirements (in Figma, Sketch, Notion) and implement them.
- Ability to assess a technical or design requirement and break it into subtasks with accurate estimates on time to deliver.
- Act as a primary/lead developer for all aspect related to the users web experience, which includes helping less experienced developers and performing code reviews.
- Documenting your design and implementing core components/documentation.
- Deconstructing design and business requirements to architect functional, performant and secure interfaces.
- Learn and grow your skills by working collaboratively with experienced and engaged developers to design new features and re-architect existing ones.
- Contribute to and help build a great development team to build high quality products.
- Develop web-based software solutions.
- Communicate clearly and consistently with team members and clients on an ongoing basis including discussing technical concepts and systems.
- Learn the healthcare domain necessary to understand client data, methods, and workflows.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development or equivalent education/experience
- 7 years professional software development
- 2 years lead/manager of 2 front-end engineers
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Familiarity Storybook or similar component framework
- Knowledge of D3 or similar data visualization library
- Healthcare Industry knowledge
Lumedic is a Seattle-based healthcare technology company transforming revenue cycle management processes for modern payers and providers. From eligibility to pre-authorization to billing, Lumedic offers an end-to-end platform and intelligent network built on blockchain technology that embraces patient, payer, and provider interactions to drive more efficient operations and make smarter data-driven decisions.
Lumedic is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. Our goals for Lumedic are ambitious, and we’re continually in search of motivated, committed, and energetic people to join our mission.