Lumedic, an affiliate of Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH), is seeking a Product Manager in Seattle, WA to join our dynamic team in downtown Seattle. This role will serve within the product and engineering organization and have broad contact across internal and external teams. This position will work collaboratively with leadership, product and revenue cycle teams as well as customer and partner technology groups.
As the Product Manager you will guide a team to execute on strategic business goals throughout a product’s life cycle. You will be responsible for defining key objectives for business success, strategies to accomplish them, and metrics to measure them, which will help guide the business to a shared vision for the product. A successful candidate will be comfortable with guiding product vision, leading data analysis, forecasting, feature and requirements spec writing, A&B and multivariate testing, competitive analysis, and collaborating with a cross-functional team to define and achieve aggressive targets.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Use knowledge of strategic direction and technical environment to contribute innovative ideas, and to help select and prioritize applications to be created and implemented
- Manage the product life cycle from strategy to tactical execution
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Lead build vs. buy vs. partner decisions as they relate to the product
- Ensure adherence to clinical guidelines/standardization to best practice
- Collaborate with Marketing on positioning and value propositions
- Develop cost-benefit-analysis, product-level budgets and funding requests
- Develops product forecasts, builds financial/business models and track ROI for product line
- Collaborate with finance and contracting to develop a product pricing strategy, model and guidelines
- Ensure organizational readiness, including training and support materials, when introducing new or enhanced products
- Complete special projects as assigned
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Five or more years of closely related product management, project management, program management, product marketing or product development experience
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Versatile communicator, interacting on various professional audience levels to deliver written/oral communications across organizations in a professional and confidential manner
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills both internally and across partner teams
- Ability to understand business or clinical strategies and plans, and their relationship to organizational strategies
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Masters of Business, Marketing, Design or Health Administration Relevant work experience in internet &/or healthcare technology related projects
- Experience working with EHR platforms
- Experience building product platforms or SaaS based solutions
- Experience working with integrated UX teams
Lumedic is a Seattle-based healthcare technology company transforming revenue cycle management processes for modern payers and providers. From eligibility to pre-authorization to billing, Lumedic offers an end-to-end platform and intelligent network built on blockchain technology that embraces patient, payer, and provider interactions to drive more efficient operations and make smarter data-driven decisions.
Lumedic is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. Our goals for Lumedic are ambitious, and we’re continually in search of motivated, committed, and energetic people to join our mission.