About the role:
As a Solution Architect, you will contribute to the sales process by assisting with the creation and execution of an overall strategy for customers. In so doing, you will be a key member of the Limeade sales team responsible for providing expertise, identifying possible options when crafting solutions, and conducting product demonstrations for customers throughout the sales process. This position reports to the Director of Strategic Sales Operations. This role can be remote and does not need to be located in Bellevue, WA.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure all aspects of the sale are aligned
- Develop and deliver custom product demonstrations articulating Limeade’s value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospective customers, existing customers and partners
- Respond to prospect’s or customer’s concerns during meetings by articulating clear and concise information on the benefits of the Limeade solution
- Ensure ongoing expertise regarding all relevant product and service information and updates, as well as industry trends, innovations and best practices
- Assist in defining Limeade’s Strategic Preparation Process (e.g., create a standard discovery document including list of questions to ask pre-RFP, pre-demo, etc.)
- In partnership with the Product Marketing Analyst team, manage the demo site(s) and TestDrive “footprints” (e.g., configuration, reporting, integrations, etc.)
- Contribute to RFI / RFP responses by crafting responses that illustrate the value Limeade provides its customers
- Assist in the creation of sales tools and resources (e.g., presentations, case studies, etc.)
- Assist in maintaining the sales certification process
- Special projects, as necessary
- Up to 80% travel may be required
- 3-5 years’ experience in pre-sales or solutions engineering background in enterprise SaaS or well-being sales
- Ability to present in front of an audience and lead customer demos in person as well as virtually
- Excellent listener who understands and relates to highly complex customer challenges and business problems.
- Leverages examples and success stories for how Limeade has solved similar challenges, leading to positive outcomes.
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively in a consultative role with customers during sales cycle
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment
- Well-organized, attentive to details, and possess clear communication skills
- Passionate about the Limeade mission and aligned with values
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Limeade is a corporate wellness technology company that measurably improves employee health, well-being and performance while building cultures that support well-being. Employees earn points and rewards for taking steps to improve well-being, while employers move the needle on their business goals. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com