About the role:
Limeade is looking for seasoned Director of IT to join Limeade’s IT Ops team managing Limeade’s production and corporate environments. This is a hands-on position and requires extensive knowledge about virtual and cloud infrastructures.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, ensuring compliance, service delivery and evaluation of the IT infrastructure; assesses the relative impact of IT Industry trends to current and future Limeade’s infrastructure needs and projects, including management of internal and external services
- Analyzes trends, and develops long-range plan designed to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness of Limeade’s IT infrastructure; participates in IT strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology best practices as related to the needs of the business
- Works with department executives and IT functional area management to define and drive infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness in areas including platform architecture, computer systems, database administration, data centers, core utilities, networks, telecommunications, storage, backup/recovery, resource planning, monitoring and reporting and business continuity planning for disaster recovery.
- Responsible for the IT service delivery management of enterprise applications (e.g. Salesforce), databases, servers, networks, storage, email, phones, directory and other technology platforms shared across the enterprise, in both internal and hosted environments as appropriate; establishes metrics, key performance indicators and service level agreements for driving the performance of IT service delivery, manages the annual SSAE 16 SOC2 Audit and the RFP response process
- Create processes to efficiently document maintenance activities, failure analysis results, incident reports, penetration analysis, audit results and activities related to management of projects
- Develops and oversees IT Asset Management; and provides career path and training plan for staff to provide continual growth and improvement
- Provides technical escalation for security, privacy and downtime incidents and be on call via pager during designated escalation processes
- Ensures customer focus and satisfaction, acting as a customer advocate, frequently communicating with customers and managing customer expectations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 12+ years in a technically related field. 5+ years of experience in a 24×7 99.9% uptime environment. 5+ years of experience in a director role
- Experience planning and managing large budgets, including ROI analysis of large projects
- Experience with SSAE 16 or SAS70 audits
- Experience with deployment to cloud providers such as Amazon EC2 and Azure
- Knowledge of, and experience with, industry frameworks, standards and regulations, such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ITIL, COSO, COBIT and NIST, HIPAA, HITECH, California Medical Information Act and the Affordable Care Act
- Experience implementing and managing security systems, such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), forensics, encryption systems, access and identity management, network traffic controls and anti-malware, deep understanding of fundamental web protocols like TCP, UDP, and SSL/TLS
- Technical understanding of modern data center technologies such as: virtualization, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, operating systems, local and wide area networking, compute, storage, DCIM, GSLB, database, data protection and retention, configuration management, automated provisioning and orchestration, run book and process automation, authentication and authorization, telephony and unified communications
- Operations experience including capacity planning and forecasting, risk management, including response and recovery, and business continuity required
- Experience implementing and managing Managed Service Provider model required
- Ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language
- A thorough understanding of technologies required for corporate and cloud based networks
- Proven experience in hiring and developing high performing teams
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) a plus
- Computer Science or Management Information Systems degree, or related field. Master degree in Computer Science or MBA preferred
- Passion for Limeade’s mission and values
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Limeade is a corporate wellness technology company that measurably improves employee health, well-being and performance while building cultures that support well-being. Employees earn points and rewards for taking steps to improve well-being, while employers move the needle on their business goals. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com