This is a unique opportunity for the right person looking to get into a company at the ground level and help shape its future. Ledger8760 is looking for a skilled engineer to join our team. We have offices in Seattle and Luxembourg; you are free to work from either. Ledger8760 is a system that is revolutionizing the energy sector, bringing more transparency and accessibility to large scale users. Our mission includes reducing energy prices through market visibility and addressing carbon threats through the targeted application of data solutions.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- 2+ (required) 4+ (preferred) Years experience working as a software engineer
- Fluent in Python and SQL
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, such as AWS and Azure
- Identify risks early and ensure they are addressed before they become actual problems
- Can solve complicated technical challenges
- Enjoy pair programming (we may not pair all the time, but everyone pairs)
- Are curious and care about the business, you enjoy working cross functionally
- Enjoy being given goals and finding ways to achieve them
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to receive and deliver constructive feedback
- Ability to think on the fly, tolerate ambiguity, suggest solutions for problems found, and demonstrate good judgement
- Values Agile XP Practices (Iterative development, Refactoring, TDD/BDD, CI/CD)
- Experience with Corda or other blockchain protocols a plus
- Experience with supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) software a plus
Competitive salary and benefits package based on location of home office.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Ledger is an energy services company and technology platform that connects customers to energy markets and transactions. Supported by Ledger’s DLT (a Corda-enabled blockchain), customers are able to manage their facilities and their power contracts with an intuitive interface and unprecedented data access. Additionally, the platform will enable clients to meet sustainability goals with Carbon Allowances & Offsets, Renewable Energy Credits, and other tools.