Thank you for taking the time to check us out! Make a difference…come join us in our new Lynnwood office. Be a part of our dynamic team working in the healthcare industry. Develop software that directly impacts people’s lives.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will lead and work with your team to perform feature analysis, requirements gathering, design, implementation, and maintenance of C#, n-tier, .NET applications utilizing SQL Server databases. You will assist the team in utilizing Scrum conducting design/code reviews and ensuring/validating product quality.
Who Are We Looking For:
· Proven experience in leading teams of two to five developers.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage and work in cooperative team environments.
· Great team building and team participation skills.
· Solid understanding of the development lifecycle focusing on the Microsoft stack.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
Proficient in: C#, WPF or WinForms, Windows Services, web services (RESTful / SOAP / WCF), multi-threading, error handling and recovery, scalability techniques.
Working Knowledge in SQL Server 2008 – 2016 – TSQL, stored procedures, views, functions.
Knowledge of: Git, MSBuild, InstallShield/WIX, Infragistics/Telerik control suite, web-based application programming.
· Design and implement application routines utilizing OOD/OOP principles.
· Create client/server, n-tier, fault tolerant, scalable, enterprise class applications.
· Utilize Visual Studio to fully debug an application top to bottom.
What Education You’ll Need to Have:
A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or equivalent years of experience is required for this position.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Integra LTC Solutions
We build products and software designed specifically for Long-Term Care Pharmacies. Our industry leading experts are dedicated to continuous innovation toward better solutions.