HYAS is seeking an Executive Assistant to support its CEO. We’re looking for someone who can support the CEO to make sure that his/her time is spent wisely and that high-impact work is always a top priority. If you are an experienced administrative professional who is obsessively organized, independent, candid and communicative, we’d be happy to tell you more!
HYAS is a high-growth cybersecurity company that is making the world safer by detecting cybercriminal threats even well before they occur. Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HYAS’s customers include Fortune 500 companies, governments, and financial institutions.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage calendars and meeting requests with the ultimate goal of ensuring that the CEO can focus on the most impactful work
- Draft and manage correspondence and email on behalf of CEO
- Managing the CEOs inbox and maintaining his calendar
- Challenge and enable the CEO to focus on high leverage work through efficiently managing their tasks and calendars
- Researching people and companies in advance of key meetings
- Prepare and book all travel and manage all of the associated documentation
- Coordinate meetings and meals with key team members, customers, and stakeholders
- Support recruitment, including advertising, interviewing and short-listing potential candidates
- Manage action items and follow-ups out of meetings to ensure nothing gets missed
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
- Build effective presentation decks for internal and external purposes, including meetings, presentations, and speaking opportunities (for team, board, partners, investors, clients)
- Coordinate and consolidating team reports into synthesized, digestible information for correspondence, board decks, emails, etc.
- Create and manage your own quarterly and annual plans to match the CEO’s operating priorities
- Coordinate and monitor progress against quarterly and annual plans across departments, then synthesizing into performance reports for CEO and board
What You Bring to the Team:
- You have 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant to senior leadership
- You have a degree in Business, Communications, Finance, Marketing, Public Relations, Engineering, Design or other relevant major
- You have worked in fast-paced or high-growth environments
- You’re calm, organized, and responsive – you take pride in your ability to “get things done” consistently
- You are candid: you can tell it like it is, but you do so with diplomacy
- You are highly proficient in the Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Project Management Software
- You love optimizing processes and making as efficient as possible
- You’re a quick learner and have a knack for tech – you can figure out new systems or programs on the fly and love finding ways to make processes more efficient
- You are trustworthy and have incredible discretion and judgment when it comes to sensitive or confidential matters
- You can manage deadlines effectively while coordinating with others and managing multiple steps in a process to get to a successful outcome
- You’re an independent worker, but also enjoy collaborating with your colleagues
- You are flexible and comfortable working in a high-growth environment that changes quarter over quarter and year over year
Why You’ll Love Working at HYAS:
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll be one of the first employees in the new Seattle HQ office and get to see the growth from the beginning
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every HYAS employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, early-stage company
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About HYAS Infosec
HYAS dives deep into the world of cyber attackers, providing an attribution intelligence platform that helps security professionals detect and defend their data.