Due to a pending retirement, we have an opening for an IT Operations Manager who will manage an internal team responsible for the successful delivery of information technology services to end users. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, manage and maintain all software application systems, such as DBS, IAS, Saleslink, iQuote, Integrated Rental Systems (IRS), and DSI (service work orders). This includes performance monitoring, problem resolution and user training.
- Coordinate and track the delivery, implementation and configuration of all new software applications and application upgrades, communicating status at each stage to end users and IT team.
- Manage the Company’s business intelligence reporting tools including development requests and end-user support for Cognos, Tableau, Ceridian, Taleo and other forms of management and financial reporting.
- Oversee IT team that has responsibility for providing secure PC, server, network and communication services to all users.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and communicate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures, while identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Effectively establish operational priorities with personnel, analyze metrics to drive standards on the team and positively influence team behavior to achieve goals.
Personal Attributes, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in an IT support environment.
- Experience in leading and managing teams and building relationships with employees at a variety of levels.
- Demonstrated performance in workforce development, including strong experience in developing and managing staff talent.
- Demonstrated technical expertise working with the iSeries platform (AS400) and knowledge of SQL, database, and programming skills is highly desired.
- Flexible for annual planned travel to branches to manage end user application issues and challenges.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes salary, health benefits, vacation, sick leave, life insurance, 401(k) with profit sharing and company match. For more information about Harnish Group Inc., please visit our website at www.ncmachinery.com.
Harnish Group Inc. and Member Companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Harnish Group, Inc., N C Machinery
Harnish Group Inc. is the Caterpillar Dealer in central and western Washington, central and eastern Montana, northwestern Wyoming, northwestern North Dakota and the state of Alaska. Our Member Companies are N C Machinery Co., N C The Cat Rental Store, N C Power Systems Co., Tractor & Equipment Co., T&E The Cat Rental Store, and SITECH Northwest Inc., representing Caterpillar, AGCO and other manufacturers. We are a family owned and managed company with 1,100 employees. Our Mission is to help our customers succeed by providing premier business solutions delivered by engaged employees through teamwork and excellence.