We’ve spent a decade becoming an industry-leading marketplace seller, with over $500M in lifetime sales. We’ve done this by continually staying at the vanguard of Amazon and other marketplaces while providing exceptional service to our partners. As the Director of Inside Sales, you’ll be responsible for continuing this legacy while overseeing a team devoted to growing the marketplace channel for large prestigious brands.
The Director of Inside Sales will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a strategic sales plan with a focus around sales methodologies/processes, talent development, sales support and a clear go to market strategy, in addition to working closely with the leadership team. This position will act as a “player/coach” and hold accountability for establishing the sales organization within the company, including building a team, as well as building scalable and repeatable capabilities. Performance measured by top sales KPI’s as well as performance of sales team to hit quotas and forecasts. This role will manage an initial team of 2 managers and 11 salespeople and is growing quickly.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve company growth goals
- Drive profitable growth for the brands that look to us for our marketplace expertise
- Conduct ongoing analysis & sales forecasting for all distribution channels to ensure gross and objectives are attained, i.e.: market sizing, competitor analysis, win rates, etc.
- Generate, post and drive KPI’s for the team with clearly defined goals to achieve company objectives
- Coach, develop and motivate the sales team to achieve both individual & company objectives
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of sales and oversee their daily activities
- Evaluate workflow of the department for maximum efficiency and results, focus on pipeline management
- Learn our existing service offering and make recommendations for meaningful improvement
- Work with our Account Managers to seamlessly onboard new partners, develop a strategic action plan to execute growth over the long term, and build a team to accomplish the performance goals you establish
- Consistently stay abreast of changes within the industry. You’re the first to know about everything from marketing opportunities on Alexa to a change in fulfillment fees for third party sellers, and you can use this information to continually evolve and improve our services
- Recruit, train, and manage a team to take the best practices you establish and scale them to an ever-expanding client base
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 6 years of Sales Management experience
- At least 2 years of successful experience recruiting, managing, motivating and developing a high-performance sales team, in high growth organizations, with at least 50% y/y growth rates
- Experience building effective sales force and establishing the proper sales processes and systems to create a scalable sales infrastructure; Proven ability to develop successful teams including collaborative coaching and development of strong managers and front-line talent
- Sales operations experience and interest in establishing and executing effective sales methodologies, playbooks, metrics and support
- Experience leveraging CRM for monitoring and managing the sales team and in reporting results
- Track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales objectives
- Effective, professional communication and presentation skills
- You should be someone that is excited to continue testing and defining best practices in an ecommerce landscape that is constantly changing
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. etailz, Inc., uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees
About etailz, Inc.
etailz is the premier online marketplace expert partnering with manufacturers and distributors to optimize their brands on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Jet. With the use of our proprietary software and ecommerce insight, we advance companies online while protecting their vision, positioning their products, and promoting their brands. Most importantly, we’re passionate about the long-term. We form mutually beneficial relationships with our partners; when they succeed, so do we.
etailz, Inc., is located in the city of Spokane, Wa. Spokane is a great place to live because the weather is wonderful, the cost of living is hard to beat, it’s completely beautiful, the art scene is absolutely thriving (which has far-reaching benefits), it’s ripe with opportunity for entrepreneurs, the community is extremely supportive of its people, and the food scene is no joke.