Full Stack Engineer
Tired of the lousy weather in Seattle? How about considering a job opportunity working with a great team at Doctible in sunny San Diego, California?
Doctible, is a young and rapidly growing healthcare marketing and automation company looking to add Senior Software Engineers to our fast-paced, collaborative team. We have invested a lot of time into building a great culture and product that leverages the latest technologies including, Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, AWS, etc.
Our experienced team has background in building technology startups and healthcare innovation. Our investors consist of experienced healthcare VCs that complement our angel investors from Facebook, Nest/Google and Apple.
What are we looking for?
We want to find someone who:
– is excited by the chance to build something new as part of a team at an early-stage rapidly growing tech company
– has experience with Unix, Git, Postgres and Redis
– thinks every good feature deserves a unit test or two
– believes in refactoring
– has an opinion on product design
– blends in well with our culture
Ideally, you have 6-10 years of software development experience across backend systems and the web. Experience with DevOps is a bonus.
What will you be working on?
– Platform that delivers technology solutions for healthcare providers
– Cross-platform development on the desktop and mobile web browsers
– Integrating with third-party APIs
– Scaling for growth!
What will you get?
– Competitive salary
– Opportunity to live in amazing, sunny and warm San Diego
– Product Ownership
– Healthcare Insurance
Interested? Email your Resume and a brief introduction to Michael Anderson – MAnderson@Doctible.com