This position is responsible for the design, delivery, management, and availability of the enterprise Medical Management application and solutions. This includes including hiring, performance management and career development to ensure alignment with defined goals.
- Manage and mentor team members to articulate their function’s needs and requirements that will advance business performance.
- Collaborate with members of the leadership team on career development of team members with specific focus on technology.
- Create partnerships with IT and Business across the organization to ensure alignment on product vision.
- Partner with architect and IT leaders on the development and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Apply technical expertise across application teams to remove impediments, standardize and implement best practices, and drive technology innovation.
Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
- Experience managing IT teams and Developing high performing teams with a focus on Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Proven ability to solve and lead an organization through complex technology problems.
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels