Position Purpose: Contribute to in the entire implementation process.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements
- Responsible for build, test, root cause analysis, and complex performance tuning
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of related experience. Experience with prototyping, business case development.
Working knowledge of SQL, programming or scripting and experience developing user stories
Experience working in an Iterative/Agile (Scrum) environment
Strong communication skills