At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system — and are hiring a Customer Communication Associate to help our customers learn more about the family immigration process and how we could potentially help them in their journey. As the first employee potential customers engage with, you will be responsible for answering questions about the immigration process, providing resources (including the Boundless blog and research articles), and articulating how Boundless’ services work and could fit with the needs of potential customers.
In this role, during your first month you will:
- Onboard — shadow and train with teammates. You will read Boundless articles and blogs, learning the ins-and-outs of the family-based immigration process. Within a few weeks, you will shadow teammates on customer chat, inbound calls, and general email exchange. You’ll also listen in on outbound calls focused on educating potential customers on the value of the Boundless service.
- Connect directly with potential Boundless customers. Towards the end of your first month, you will be helping customers by responding to live chats, as well as inbound emails and phone calls with a focus on further educating them about Boundless and the immigration process.
- Call potential customers and onboard them with Boundless. You will reach out to individuals who have started the Boundless application with the end goal of helping them better understand whether Boundless is the right product for their immigration needs.
Within three months, you will:
- Consistently hit your customer outreach quota. Focused on customer education and conversion, you will be responsible for a monthly quota related to outreach phone calls and conversion. This is not a sales role—we are focused on helping people better understand if Boundless is the right service for them.
- Make a mistake! With scale and experimentation, comes mistakes. You will follow our operational process to recover from the mistake, have a blameless learning session about the root cause of issue, and implement action items for us not to repeat the same mistake in the future.
Within a year, you will:
- Help us build and scale our processes. As a member of the team, you will will be at the front line of all potential customer questions and will use that knowledge to help improve our processes as we scale.
- Grow professionally — and we’re here to help. We want Boundless to be a place of opportunity for our customers and our team. With constant communication, you will work closely with your manager to expand your professional skill set and try new things (e.g. become a better public speaker, contribute to content on the Boundless site, conduct a team training, etc.)
About our team:
We are a growing team of passionate customer success professionals who are inspired through helping people maneuver the complex immigration system — our backgrounds vary from social good internships during college to customer success or non-profit coordination experience with approximately 1 to 4 years of professional work experience. In this role, we require you can clearly communicate in English both verbally and in writing (second, third, fourth languages are incredibly helpful as well!), and have the proven ability to help and collaborate with others.
About Boundless Immigration
At Boundless, our mission is empowering families to navigate the immigration system more confidently, rapidly, and affordably. We provide the tools, information, and personalized support to help guide immigrants through this experience with as much peace of mind as possible. We are backed by top venture firms in Seattle and around the country.
Why this work is important.
Immigration is life-changing. There are so many hurdles to starting a new life in a new country, and the work you do at Boundless can directly improve the lives of millions of people who seek confidence in their immigration journey.