Join a startup hitting its stride with tremendous market opportunity as part of a small team using the latest serverless technologies like AWS. You’ll be one of three genius devs on the team delivering and learning from each other as you scrum your way to victory.
- Understand the business requirements
- Understand the system designs and correct them where needed
- Design the code, develop the tests
- CI/CD the solution into existence as AWS Lambdas behind an API Gateway
- Reflect, Improve the process and move on to the next theme
- Computer science degree
- 3 years of experience
- Modern tech (GraphQL, Git, AWS Lambdas, API Gateway, Security)
- Experience managing CI/CD tool chains
- Great documentation skills to share your skills
- Solid architectural chops
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with sales and excise tax, VAT, and other transactional tax requirements by delivering comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use. Avalara’s end-to-end suite of solutions is designed to effectively manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities in the United States and internationally.
Avalara offers hundreds of pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications. The company processes millions of tax transactions for customers and free users every day, files hundreds of thousands of transactional tax returns per year, and manages millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents.
A privately held company, Avalara’s venture capital investors include Sageview Capital, Battery Ventures, Warburg Pincus, Technology Crossover Ventures, Arthur Ventures, and other institutional and individual investors. Avalara employs more than 1000 people at its headquarters in Seattle, WA and in offices across the U.S. and in London, England and Pune, India. More information at: www.avalara.com