We are looking for a digital marketing pro with a solid background in data and analytics, growth hacking (conversion optimization), and growth marketing to help guide our digital outbound and inbound marketing initiatives. In this role, you will identify, implement, and measure marketing growth programs to drive customer acquisition for AppSheet, a leading no-code app development platform. A clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics is a major requirement. Marketing experience working with companies in the SaaS or business productivity platform fields is also a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze all aspects of our conversion funnel, identify the largest areas for improvement, and implement creative strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Develop marketing growth campaigns from ideation to deployment that align with defined sales targets and business objectives.
- Develop and implement a rigorous testing process and learning plan to identify effective content marketing and work with product marketing to create new content to feed marketing nurture lifecycle.
- Manage ad campaigns through Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads.
- Coordinate creation of branding and marketing assets required to support all of the above.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Product to experiment with new channels.
- Measure, optimize and report growth efforts and success to the team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes and trends in digital marketing and UI/UX.
- Optimize the marketing budget in channels you manage (Search, Display, Video, Social, etc.) and deliver ROI through A/B testing and persistent follow-through.
Who We’re Looking For:
- 4-6 years in growth or acquisition marketing, with a track record of planning and executing customer acquisition strategies and channel expertise across the entire marketing mix of owned, earned, and paid channels—part of that experience should be with companies in the SaaS or business productivity platform fields.
- Demonstrated success in creating and implementing business growth strategies through digital channels.
- Hands-on experience with best practices in digital marketing including search marketing (both SEO and SEM), social advertising, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization.
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics a must, and experience with HubSpot and MixPanel a plus.
- Experience driving engagement with ecosystem participants (influencers, app users, app creators, etc.) via social media and other channels.
- Data-driven in everything you do: Experience using data analytics and basic statistics to draw conclusions and justify business decisions a must.
- Practical understanding of viral marketing, and experience implementing it in practice.
What we offer:
- You will join our team at an early stage and help us shape and manage the marketing customer acquisition process.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Full health insurance benefits.
- Complimentary access to health club.
- Open vacation policy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com