We are looking for an electrical engineer to be located in the Redmond, WA area with an interest in developing hardware for the consumer electronics industry. This position will work on a client design project requiring analog, low speed digital, flexible circuit and power supply design.
This is a hands-on assignment involving a variety of electrical design work including circuit simulation, resolving real world component limitations, and solving tough technical problems. You will be responsible for making design proposals, reporting progress, and maintaining a strong relationship with our customers. We have small, nimble teams where technical and personal flexibility is very important.
- BSEE or MSEE from an accredited engineering university
- 4+ years’ experience in an EE board-level design role
- Capable of fully designing a wide variety of projects as the only electrical engineer, or in a small team
- Completion of several product design life cycles from conception to manufacturing
- Experience with analog design board level design.
- Experience with digital design (low speed).
- Experience using Altium
- Knowledge of flexible circuit, capacitive sensing or capacitive touch design preferred
- Experience in design for cost, reliability and manufacturability
- Proficiency documenting engineering designs, proposals, and reports in oral or written form are part of your everyday activities
- You are compatible with a supportive, fun, and team oriented environment
- Board level design using current EE tools: simulation, schematic capture, and PCB layout
- Experience selecting and managing 3rd party vendors and suppliers
- High volume consumer product experience
- Power supply design a plus
- Embedded microcontroller and/or Firmware experience a plus
- Experience with Bluetooth, WiFi, and USB connected devices a plus.
Why join the Andrews-Cooper team?
- Andrews-Cooper is an established growing 85+ person company with a 18+year track record of design excellence
- This is a full time position with great benefits including competitive wages with incentive compensation, medical, dental and life insurance, company 401k w/ match, & professional development.
- You will experience a wide variety of engineering challenges and work with a team of A-player engineers
- We appreciate passionate self-starters who want to make a difference
- Andrews-Cooper is an equal opportunity employer
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Andrews-Cooper is an engineering firm specializing in product development and automation. Our track record of success stems from our commitment to deliver quality results, to form lasting relationships with clients, and to engage our engineers with interesting problems and challenging projects.
Since our inception in 2000, we’ve expanded to three west coast offices and have grown our team. And while our company has evolved, we have consistently held true to our core values – and our promise to deliver success on every project, every time