We’re disrupting a niche $3B legal support industry through innovative mobile software and tech-enabled logistics. We’ve doubled in size from $50M to $100M in the last 24 months and are primed to make a run at $200M-$400M over the next 5 years. We are infusing additional capital to accelerate our growth – our focus is to expand our technology lead, acquire and integrate less efficient competitors, and tap into new segments through an integrated inbound marketing and sales approach. To get there we need smart, capable talent. This is where you come in.
For many, ABC Legal provides the best of both worlds, an entrepreneurial mindset with the proven, long-term health of an established business.
Your overriding goal as the Senior Director of Software and IT Operations is to build a cohesive team and next-generation product that will help us achieve our mission of reinventing an industry. You’ll be equipped with a competent, experienced, and stable software development team of nine, a cloud-based platform, an IT operations team of four, budget and support to recruit and hire more, vocal customers who provide great ideas and input, and a solid vision for what comes next.
To be successful you will have confidence and proven experience in:
· Being a magnet for technical talent and accelerating the hiring of engineers
· Providing strong technical direction by evaluating and guiding product strategy, design, and development.
· Mentoring, managing, developing and inspiring the team you build and support.
· Driving the Agile software development process.
· Delivering products and features that delight customers.
· Producing a consistent stream of on-time, high quality, customer centric software releases and products.
· Communicating proactively and effectively to different kinds of audiences, including executives, customers and non-technical stakeholders.
· Taking the appropriate time to learn this business that you’ll help innovate and meet and connect with the customers you’ll wow.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
· A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in software development.
· A minimum of 5+ years’ experience managing and developing direct reports (performance review communication, accountability, motivation/engagement).