More About This Home Spacious Lot with Mature Landscaping
On Market $794,000
21103 50th Drive Southeast, Bothell, Washington 98021
4 Bedrooms | 2 Full & 1 Half Bathrooms 2,372 Square Feet | Oversized 3 Car Garage with Workshop
Bothell living in a remodeled Craftsman home with outdoor entertainment area on a private spacious cul-de-sac lot with lush mature landscaping.
See the full photo gallery below.
This well designed bright open concept floor plan includes new hardwood flooring throughout the main level that opens to an expansive backyard deck with new outdoor gas BBQ island including refrigerator and heat drawers, overlooking an immaculate park-like property. The formal dining room, kitchen and living areas flow seamlessly. There is a bedroom/office downstairs and upstairs includes 2 bedrooms, a remodeled full bathroom and master bedroom with dual vanity ensuite and spacious walk-in closet. The oversized 3 car garage includes workshop and built-in shelving. New high efficiency A/C and furnace installed with Nest thermostat.
- Within the Top-Rated Northshore School District
- Updates Completed in 2018:
- Full Bathroom Remodel
- New Paint
- New Light Fixtures
- Updated and Painted Expansive Outdoor Deck
- New Refrigerator
- New, High-Efficiency
- Updates Completed in 2017:
- New Hardwood Acacia Flooring Throughout the First Floor
- Window Treatments from Ethan Allen and Hunter Douglas
- Covered Outdoor Kitchen
- Natural Gas Delta Heat Grill
- Granite Island
- Electrical Outlets
- Delta Heat Drawers
- New, High-Efficiency A/C and Furnace with Nest Thermostat
- New ADT Security System with Ring Doorbell
- Home and Septic Inspections Available Upon Request
Explore the property in it’s entirety at BothellLiving.net >>
Love this home? Vote for it to help make it the Geek Home of the Month, and check out other featured Geek Homes of the Week here.