More About This Home Enjoy the best of Downtown Bellevue from your doorstep.
On Market $799,000
10000 Main Street, Residence 704, Bellevue, Washington 98004
1 Bedrooms | 1 Full and 1 Half Bathrooms 703 Square Feet | 1 Parking Space
In the heart of downtown Bellevue’s Old Main Street District is the contemporary condo building “One Main Street”. Beyond the building’s concierge and secure lobby entrance lies district’s chic boutiques, charming cafés, restaurants and entertainment, which is all one block south of the 20 acre Downtown Park and its trails, and walking distance to Meydenbauer Bay Park. This affordable luxury condo includes 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms, storage, 1 secure parking space with an unobstructed southern exposure from the 7th floor that captures views of sunsets, Mt. Rainier and Lake Washington. Enjoy the best of downtown Bellevue from your doorstep!
View the full photo gallery below.
Additional Features Include:
- List Price: $799,000
- 1BD/1.5BA, 703 sqft
- 1 parking space in secure garage
- Storage room, 4’-11” L x 4’-11” W x 8’ H
- Resale Certificate & Home Inspection available upon request.
- Monthly HOA $550
- Includes Concierge, central hot water, gas, water/sewer, garbage, common area maintenance and earthquake insurance.
- 2019 Property Taxes $5,163
- Approximate Rental Value $2,300 to $2,500.
Visit TenThousandOnMain.com for more details.
Love this home? Vote for it to help make it the Geek Home of the Month, and check out other featured Geek Homes of the Day here.