Meetups, conferences, startup events, and geeky gatherings in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Browse for local tech events, or search by date or keyword. Submit your event below for consideration for the GeekWire Calendar. Look for highlights from the GeekWire Calendar each week on GeekWire, and check out GeekWire's own unique series of signature tech events in the Seattle region.
- This event has passed.
How to Leverage AI and Thrive in Product by Amazon Senior PM
12/19/2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We’ll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they’ve made it to consumers’ hands.
1. How to navigate your career to eventually become and thrive as a Product Manager
2. How to lead as a Product Manager without any authority
3. How to improve speed to market of your product leveraging Artificial Intelligence
Meet the Speaker: Vikash Pansari
Vikash Pansari is a Senior Product Manager at Amazon in Seattle. He has previously worked as Management Consultant at 7-Eleven. Vikash became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills were a perfect match for a career in product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com
– For last minute questions, send a text to: (213) 947-9464