Meetups, conferences, startup events, and geeky gatherings in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Browse for local tech events, or search by date or keyword. Submit your event below for consideration for the GeekWire Calendar. Look for highlights from the GeekWire Calendar each week on GeekWire, and check out GeekWire's own unique series of signature tech events in the Seattle region.
- This event has passed.
GoVertical AI/ML Startup Creation Weekend
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - February 24 @ 6:00 pm$99.00
Join us at Madrona Venture Labs on Feb 22-24 for a startup creation weekend. Pitch a startup idea or join a team. The winning team will not only make contact with leading experts and VCs judging the competition but will also receive follow-on mentorship that will allow them to turn their plans into reality. The winners will also be advanced into the final round of consideration for the Madrona Labs Accelerator. Accepted Accelerator companies will receive further mentoring, office space at Madrona Venture Labs, and $100K in seed funding for their startup.
* Learn about exciting opportunities to create Machine Learning based startups in various vertical markets such as Fintech, Retail, Health and Wellness, Insurance, Real Estate and Construction from industry experts.
* Gain access to Madrona’s network of mentors, advisors, and top experts from local technology companies.
* Build Machine Learning models with the help of mentors with deep Machine Learning expertise.
* The winning team will be advanced to the final round of consideration for the Madrona Labs Accelerator.
* Apply to be selected to the workshop. The deadline is Jan 28, 2019. We are looking for a diverse set of participants with business, software development or Data Science backgrounds.
Apply now to be selected at our Official Website (www.GoVerticalWorkshop.com).