Meetups, conferences, startup events, and geeky gatherings in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Browse for local tech events, or search by date or keyword. Submit your event below for consideration for the GeekWire Calendar. Look for highlights from the GeekWire Calendar each week on GeekWire, and check out GeekWire's own unique series of signature tech events in the Seattle region.
- This event has passed.
5 Boxes to Check When You’re Ready to Launch!
November 12 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Blue Couch Conversations – From Launch to Exit Planning and Everything in Between
Blue Couch Conversations is a series of events brought to the small business and tech community by Columbia Bank, Bader Martin and Hughes Media Law Group. Our goal is to provide banking, accounting and legal advice to help you grow your business and succeed.
This event will feature an expert panelist from each company who will go over 5 key boxes you must check if you’re about to start a business or have recently launched your company.
1. Legal Formation
2. Tax Liability / Reporting
3. Banking Relationship & Products
4. Protecting Assets
5. Building a Trusted Team of Advisors
• Aaron Smart, Bader Martin, Assurance and Advisory Manager
• Kelly Lawton, Hughes Media Law Group, IP Strategist & Attorney
• Matt Hrdlicka, Columbia Bank, Commercial Banking Analyst
• 5:00 – 5:30pm: Guests Arrive, Drinks, Food, Networking
• 5:30 – 6:15pm: Panel Discussion
• 6:15 – 6:30pm: Audience Q&A
• 6:30 – 7:30pm: More Drinks, Food, Networking. Meet and discuss anything you’d like with the panelists.