The GeekWire Summit is less than a month away. Do you have your tickets yet?
Early-bird rates end Thursday for our biggest conference of the year. The GeekWire Summit, now in its eighth year, will bring together more than 900 tech, business, government, media and non-profit leaders on Oct. 7-9 to explore the future of technology, business, public policy and innovation. For this year’s Summit, we’ll dive deep into artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, privacy, travel, health tech, facial recognition, the “techlash” and much more.
We’ve got a fantastic slate of speakers this year, including Microsoft president Brad Smith; Expedia Group CEO Mark Okerstrom; Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal; NFL great Doug Baldwin Jr. and the ever-entertaining L.A. Clippers chairman Steve Ballmer.
We’re also excited to announce a new session that will kick off the second day of the GeekWire Summit featuring University of Washington president Ana Mari Cauce and DreamBox Learning CEO Jessie Woolley-Wilson sharing insights on leadership, diversity and the keys to building impactful organizations.
Other highlights for this year’s Summit:
- A brand new venue: The recently-opened Hyatt Regency in downtown Seattle.
- Great parties, including a fun kick-off reception on Oct. 7 at the Seattle headquarters of FlyHomes.
- The return of the Health Tech stage on Oct. 8, featuring in-depth discussions with genomics pioneer Leroy Hood; Adaptive Biotechnologies CEO Chad Robins; 98point6 medical director Amanda Cuda; and many other health tech leaders.
- An expanded exhibitor hall with gizmos, games and giveaways.
- The finals of the second season of the Elevator Pitch startup pitch competition, presented by PACCAR.
- The return of the popular venture capital panel, and Inventions We Love session.
- New panels on “The Future of Food;” “The Audio Revolution” and “How Tech Is Transforming Law Enforcement.”
- The introduction of the GeekWire Studios stage.
Looking forward to seeing you there! Learn more and register here or below.