Early-bird rates end this week for our biggest conference of the year, featuring more than 900 top tech, business, government, media and engineering leaders who’ll gather over two-and-a-half days to talk about the future. For this year’s Summit — our 7th annual — we’ll dive deep into artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, transportation, health tech, gaming, connected devices and much more.
Our goal: You’ll leave informed, entertained and, hopefully, inspired. Go here to purchase tickets before prices go up on Friday.
We’ve got an awesome slate of speakers this year including Dennis Muilenburg, the CEO of The Boeing Company; Aileen Lee, Managing Partner of Cowboy Ventures and Reggie Fils-Aime, President of Nintendo of America.
Other highlights for this year’s Summit:
- Bloomberg TV broadcasts live from the Summit show floor, interviewing top tech leaders.
- Great parties, including a fun kick-off reception on Oct. 1 at the Living Computers Museum + Labs where you’ll get your hands on an old Atari 2600 or Apple IIe.
- A new second stage with deep-dives into the Internet of Things on Oct. 2 and Health Tech on Oct. 3
- An expanded exhibitor hall with gizmos, games and giveaways.
- Plus, the finals of the Elevator Pitch startup pitch competition, presented by Smartsheet.
A big thanks to Bank of America, our presenting sponsor of the Summit.
Also, thanks to gold sponsors: Amazon, Davis Wright Tremaine, Living Computers Museum + Labs, Madrona Venture Group, Microsoft, OfferUp, Smartsheet, WSGR, Wave Business, International Coach Federation, PWC and Alaska Airlines.
And to our silver, supporting and exhibitor sponsors: Moz, Global Innovation Exchange, Avalara, First Tech Federal Credit Union, Facebook, British Columbia, EY, Vaco, Synapse, Perkins Coie, Northeastern University-Seattle, Validar, and Flexential.
Interested in sponsoring? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.