|Company Name||LiquidPlanner (view profile)|
To be considered, you must have demonstrated the ability to:
• Understand the full B2B marketing ecosystem, including the roles of messaging, content, brand, channels, analytics, technology, and trends.
• Use your knowledge of that ecosystem to design and implement cohesive marketing strategies for a product or company.
• Attract, hire, develop, and retain a high-performing team.
• Deeply understand the product you’re marketing and the customers you’re targeting.
• Write (and otherwise communicate) exceptionally well.
Your work at LiquidPlanner will include:
• Developing and executing marketing strategies that further the company goals of market adoption, revenue growth, and brand awareness.
• Organizing, planning, staffing, training, messaging, budgeting, measurement/analytics, and operations for the marketing functional area.
• Managing programs including customer research and segmentation, the corporate website, advertising, public relations, social media, event marketing, search engine optimization, and others.
• Collaborating closely with the sales, support, product, finance, and engineering teams to ensure a high-quality, end-to-end customer experience that translates into bottom line results.
• Finding new ways to accentuate LiquidPlanner’s unique position in the project management market and gain more visibility for the software and company.
LiquidPlanner, founded in 2007 by former Expedia executives Charles Seybold and Jason Carlson, is an early-stage software company that builds the industry’s only priority-based, predictive project management solution, designed to keep teams on track and connected. The LiquidPlanner team works from its convenient south Bellevue offices four days a week; one day a week everyone works from home.
You’ll also enjoy:
• A competitive salary
• Company equity
• Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Four weeks paid vacation
• Free snacks
• A super casual and fun work environment