|Company Name||Tableau Software (view profile)|
|Location||Seattle or Kirkland|
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
What you’ll be doing…
You will leverage your creativity and UX design expertise to design elegant user interfaces and rich user experiences for Tableau’s Server products: visual analysis products with a constantly expanding set of capabilities. You’ll create the design into an implementation that users will love. You’ll collaborate with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers throughout the planning and development lifecycle, and will be constantly challenged to leverage your creativity and your technical prowess to satisfy customers and extend their ability to see, understand, and “reach out and touch” their data. Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
• Design highly interactive user experiences in our Server analytical product.
• Develop UI mock-ups, storyboards, flow diagrams, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and interactive prototypes.
• Work directly with developers to ensure designs are implemented as effective user experiences.
• Develop user experience standard and requirements.
Who you are…
• Creative. Creative is your middle name! You have a strong portfolio of past products, and you aren’t afraid to show them off!
• Passionate about Simplicity and Beauty. You make the world a better place by designing user experiences that are clean and beautiful.
• Communicator. Your communication skills, written and verbal, are top notch. In fact, you pride yourself on your presentation skills!
• A True Team Player. Collaboration leads to great results. You’re experienced in working closely with developers for implementation of your designs, and wouldn’t have it any other way!
• Experienced. You have 5+ years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role. You also are fluent in best practices for server-based information architecture and design.
• Educated. You have a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
To learn more about Tableau’s culture and apply, please visit: http://careers.tableausoftware.com
Tableau Software is an equal opportunity employer.
- Senior UI / Front-End Engineer posted 9 days ago.