|Company Name||Tableau Software (view profile)|
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Systems Administrator for the Corporate IT Infrastructure team you will engineer solutions which align with the overall corporate goals and objectives, and which drive Tableau Software’s global infrastructure operations, and increase their efficiencies. The successful candidate will at times, perform routine administration and help drive operational governance in alignment with corporate objectives, regulatory compliance and industry best practices.
In addition, this utility-player position will also work closely with various departments, to plan and document requirements, install, test and deploy new solutions to enhance the overall workflow. Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
• Maintain and administer corporate systems and applications
• Provide application administration and create, update and maintain all technical documentation
• Specify system inputs, design workflow, and format output to meet user needs as required
• Document and maintain all system configuration information and related processes
• Develop and maintain operational procedures and associated documentation
• Maintain and/or instantiate an up to date Business Continuity Plan for all computer systems and applications
• Plan and implements new systems as required; optimize existing system resources to ensure efficient operations
• Conduct regular system maintenance & testing, document defects, and work collaboratively with other departments and/or teams to resolve issues
Who you are…
• Domain. You have a strong architectural background and a strong systems background with the ability to conceptualize and rapidly implement creative solutions that efficiently meet the company’s business requirements
• Excellent Communicator. You have well-developed communication and collaboration skills
• Experienced. 7+ years in an information technology team role, including gathering user requirements, creating documentation, and conducting functional requirement assessments
• Highly Technical. A robust, technical knowledge of SaaS applications (like web service APIs, salesforce.com and NetSuite). You also have 5+ years of experience evaluating, selecting, implementing, and integrating technology tools into a client solution
• Educated. B.S. in Computer Science is preferred
To apply, please visit: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp;jsessionid=36B9CDEC6947472C4378FE60C182ECE8.NA11_primary_jvm?org=TABLEAU&cws=1&rid=1037
To learn more about Tableau’s culture, please visit: http://careers.tableausoftware.com
Tableau Software is an equal opportunity employer.