|Company Name||Avalara (view profile)|
Recently recognized by Inc. Magazine and other national publications, Avalara is the leader in web-based sales and use tax automation services and has experienced explosive growth since its inception in 2004. Based on Bainbridge Island, WA, and with offices across the U.S. and overseas, Avalara offers exciting opportunities in numerous fields.
Design, implementation, modify, troubleshoot, test, and debugging of hosted software products for both internal use and for delivery to customers.
• Design solutions for enhancement requests
• Maintain business logic in all software layers; User Interface, Middle Tier, and Database
• Write unit tests validating proper code function
• Document solution as appropriate
• Perform other software engineering tasks as per management direction
1. 5+ years of programming experience
2. Proven experience using ASP.Net, .Net and C#
3. Proven experience analyzing, designing, and implementing features with minimal direction
4. Experienced at implementing algorithms and refactoring code to improve application performance
5. Proven experience designing and implementing Web Services either SOAP or REST based
6. Proven experience working with database applications
7. BS in Computer Science
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by Federal, state or local law.