|Company Name||EveryMove (view profile)|
We believe in a culture with strong engineering and innovation values because that’s how you build great products and a great business. Mobile is a first-class citizen and we’re building a first-class mobile team to help us execute on our vision. We use native technologies on both Android and iOS, and we leverage a hybrid HTML5 approach where it makes sense. We are pragmatic and results-oriented.
You’ll be working on many aspects of our Mobile App, and participating on many product decisions. Our team is small but well rounded. We are backed by 26 health insurance plans, and some of the top angel investors in Seattle.
Some of the work you’ll be doing:
- 80% of your time you’ll be writing new code for new features.
- 15% of you’ll be participating in other product related tasks, like helping define UX, Q&A, mobile infrastructure setup, etc.
- 5% of your time you’ll be doing something else.
Some of the qualities we expect you to have:
- You have a passion for great product experience.
- You are a fast coder and ship high quality features the first time.
- You are not focused on the perfect solution, but rather the best solution given the time and resources constraints.
- You have worked in a startup or startup-like environment (fast-paced, little structure, ambiguous, ever changing, self-driven)
- You are passionate about consumer products (bonus for passion for fitness and the health space)
- You have shipped Mobile applications, from concept to the app store.
Some of the skills we expect you to have:
- Great knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa and the iOS SDK, and/or Java and the Android SDK.
- Impeccable attention to detail in all aspects of development, from performance to UI.
- Knowledge about Networking, Facebook APIs, OAuth.
- C.S. degree or equivalent
- 2+ years working with iOS and/or Android
This is a full-time position in Seattle (no telecommuting). Compensation is competitive, including salary, bonus, stock options, health plan, ORCA card, unlimited vacation.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com (no recruiters or outsourcing firms please).