|Company Name||EveryMove (view profile)|
Mobile is an ever growing way on how users experience online services. EveryMove meets users where they are, and many of those users prefer to interact with a mobile version of our product. We are looking for a versatile developer who is flexible, experienced, learn fast and is practical in his or her approach to building great mobile applications. Your primary focus will be on the client app, however you'll need to be flexible to tackle some of the backend infrastructure as well. You'll be joining the team early enough that you’ll be able to influence all aspects of the technology and toolset.
Some of the qualities we expect you to have:
- You have a passion for great UX and knowledge of design patterns on Mobile (iPhone and Android primarily).
- You are a fast coder, and you ship high quality feature the first time.
- You are not focused on the perfect solution for a problem, but rather the best solution given the time constraints. You have an attitude towards getting things done.
- You have worked in a startup-like environment (or you are ready to join a startup) and you are able to work in an unstructured, ambiguous, ever changing and self-driven environment.
- You have a passion for the consumer space, and in particular the health and fitness area.
- You are able to easily operate as an individual to get things done independently, but also as a team player.
Some of the specific skills we expect you to have:
- iOS / Cocoa (desired Android / Java)
- iOS and/or Android
- Networking (HTTP, SMTP, OAuth, Facebook Connect, Json, etc.)
- Excellent written English communication skills
This is a full-time position in Seattle (no telecommuting). Compensation is competitive, including salary, bonus, equity, health plan, and vacation time. As a core member of the EveryMove team, your career will advance forward by 10 years in a 3 year time period.