|Company Name||Tableau Software (view profile)|
|Location||Seattle or Kirkland, WA or San Mateo, CA or Austin, TX|
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
What you’ll be doing…
In this position, you will be a member of a small team of dedicated software engineers focused on testing the core software of a next-generation Visual Analytics and Collaboration suite.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
• Creating, improving, and maintaining new and existing frameworks
• Analyzing source code to understand areas of risk and complexity to provide optimal test coverage
• Creating statistically-significant data through a rigorous, scientific approach to performance testing
• Helping drive a Test Culture across the entire company
Who you are…
• Testing Guru. A love of performance testing, tuning and analysis through a rigorous scientific approach. Ability to read and readily understand source code written by others and to quickly analyze product log files, crash dumps, network traces, etc.
• Investigator. You love to get to the root of the problem! Debugging and uncovering problems in complex software systems comes second nature to you.
• A True Team Player. Collaboration leads to great results. You want to work with others who will make you a better Engineer, and vice versa!
• Experienced. Experience testing and profiling large-scale C++ systems and highly scalable Java and/or Ruby server systems that back dynamic, highly interactive Web experiences. Experience testing on Windows platforms, with experience testing on multiple platforms including Linux preferred
To apply, please visit:
To learn more about Tableau’s culture, please visit: http://careers.tableausoftware.com
Tableau Software is an equal opportunity employer.