|Company Name||Tableau Software (view profile)|
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be developing features relating to mapping infrastructure, rendering and interaction in the Tableau onsite and online product suites. Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
• Moving between the front and back end of the system, extending the product with new functionality.
• Taking on a variety of projects such as integration with public cloud systems, extending the ability of users to define how their content is experienced, and analytics around how people are using the product.
Who you are…
• Experienced. You are a developer with at least two years of experience in GIS, mapping or similar applications and services. You have solid development skills with many languages (such as Java, C++, C#). Ideally you have experience developing large-scale hosted web applications.
• Highly Technical. You love to code and have a passion for solving complex problems. You believe in automation and writing tests for your own code as a way of maintaining high quality in your products. You understand what it takes to write software that is used by thousands or millions of people. You love writing things that “just work” – things that are robust, scalable, and that perform well.
• A True Team Player. You enjoy collaborating, learning from or teaching others so we can all become better developers.
To learn more about Tableau’s culture and apply, please visit: http://careers.tableausoftware.com
We are hiring for this position in our Seattle, WA; Kirkland, WA; Austin, TX; and Menlo Park, CA locations.
Tableau Software is an equal opportunity employer.