|Company Name||Mixpo (view profile)|
If you’re super smart, take pride in your code, and thrive on adrenaline, you might be the next member of our elite swat team of advertising technology trailblazers - buckle up for high-speed excitement and adventures. You will see and feel the impact of your work on a daily basis. This is a great opportunity to work in one of Seattle’s best startup environments, with lots of other smart people, and learn a lot about one of today’s fastest growing industries. In addition, you can continue to hone some of life’s more important skills - Ping Pong, Pool, and Foosball!
This role is for you, if you:
* Are passionate about cutting edge web technologies, with a keen interest in mobile web and/or mobile application development
* Appreciate simple, reusable, and elegant software solutions
* Are excited to partner with experts from our design and engineering teams as necessary to provide the highest quality custom solutions for our clients
* Can seamlessly switch between multiple projects and make immediate contributions to both architecture and implementation
* Thrive in an agile development environment with short release schedules
* Have a great sense of humor and enjoy working in a startup environment where birthday celebrations, happy hours, and random tournaments are commonplace
The qualifications for this role include:
* A B.S. in Computer Science or related field and a strong grasp of fundamental computer science concepts – OO design, data structures, bits & bytes, etc.
* Experience with XML or JSON and REST interfaces
* Experience using server-side technologies like Java servlets, PHP, or Node.JS.
* Solid understanding of design patterns and coding best practices with scripting languages
* Knowledge of cross-browser limitations and common IE workarounds
* Great communication and collaboration skills and a strong teamwork ethic
Highly preferred (but not required) experiences include:
* Objective-C and Cocoa Touch (iOS)
* Java (Android)
* Streaming Video
* Flash / Actionscript 3
* Social APIs - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
* Online Advertising Industry