|Company Name||Big Fish (view profile)|
We are currently seeking a mid-level services and tools developer to join our dynamic Mobile Engineering team. This position offers a tremendous opportunity to expand our mobile services infrastructure by contributing to the ongoing enhancement of our offering. This position will work with our internal client teams to expand our mobile service infrastructure into existing and future mobile applications. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional and cross-platform developers, graphics designers, PM, QA, and end users to integrate code and features in a seamless manner.
A little about the role:
- Taking features from design to production
- Tight collaboration with end users and developers within Big Fish Games
- Be part of a team using an agile development process
- Working with QA to ensure solid, bug-free releases
Skills and abilities you should be bringing to the table:
- 3+ years of experience designing, implementing, developing and delivering advanced web-based applications and/or web services
- 3+ years developing object-oriented software
- Experience as a developer on an enterprise project that used LAMP technologies, with a demonstrated ability to articulate the architectural solution and the solutions applied
- Ability to develop for scalability including understanding advanced database issues, clustering, and caching
- Understanding and dedication to software development best practices including familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills both spoken and written
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with an agile development process
- Experience with large data sets
- Experience developing software for mobile devices
Come be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Click here to apply.