|Company Name||Projectline Services, Inc. (view profile)|
Years of experience aren’t as important as someone who can bring to the table a knack for numbers and ability to take on a variety of web-development projects. The Front-End Web Developer will own a variety of different responsibilities ranging from SEO optimization to building existing landing pages critical for marketing campaigns and modifying existing page templates. This role will be constantly learning as they optimize the user experience on sites that provide a fast, fluid and responsive customer experience. This role will have the ability to not only dive into the numbers that generate successful websites, but also take their findings and apply them for direct impact.
If you are ready to be in a position where your voice is heard and you can really see the results of your work, this is the job for you. Come make a difference with us!
• Optimize the user engagement and search engine ranking of 2 corporate websites; Projectlineinc.com and Yesler.com
• Design, develop, and implement landing pages, microsites, and CMS templates.
• Proactively seek new ways to improve the web experience, including integration with third-party systems.
• Present technical issues and proposed solutions to management.
• Keep informed of industry trends, comparative and competitive reviews, and evolving approaches.
• Apply SEO knowledge for search ranking
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Previous experience optimizing websites through search ranking
• Excellent analytic and trouble-shooting skills; experience implementing and customizing web analytics code like Google Analytics
• Strong knowledge and experience working with web application technologies
• Knowledge of SEO optimization tools
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders with varying levels of expertise
• Able to be self-directed while working with others to move projects ahead
• Adept with user experience, user interface, and usability design for web and mobile platforms highly valued
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Experience with internationalization/translation
• Familiar with SEO best practices
• Working knowledge of web services
• A passion for quality, learning, and taking responsibility in equal measure
• A seriously evolved sense of humor that is both kind and clever
• Interest in understanding how B2B marketing works with an eye toward being able to make recommendations based on that understanding
• Relevant university degree or equivalent in a technical or business/technical blend field
• Qualified candidates must be located in the greater Seattle area
Also a plus:
• Hands-on experience building templates for Marketo or similar marketing automation system (Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.)
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server/TSQL/MySQL
• Experience developing for touch-first and/or mobile experiences
• Experience working with/managing off-site production vendors and third-party advertising products
Projectline is a Seattle-based marketing and consulting firm dedicated to advancing innovation through integrated Customer Engagement and Business Intelligence. Our exceptional team deftly manages successful marketing programs and business solutions, from strategy and planning to research and execution.
We hire experienced consultants who are enthusiastic, good-humored, and truly passionate about their work. Good people, it turns out, translate into good business. Since 2003, Projectline has grown from a team of three people to a company of more than 200. But, to be honest, we measure success by the well-being of our people and the happiness of our clients, not just our sales.
To learn more about Projectline and our team watch our you tube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7HiidVKFyI
Or visit www.projectlineinc.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/projectline
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH12/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=PROJECTLINE&cws=1&rid=334