|Company Name||buuteeq (view profile)|
The Senior Developer is an award winning developer looking for a SaaS-based web and mobile app company that is as adept as they are. This individual is a leader in the design, implementation and ownership of major modules and sub-systems. Within buuteeq's technology platform, the Senior Developer will revolutionize the way small-to-medium hotels engage with their guests in today's global and digitally connected world.
- Build and maintain buuteeq SaaS application platform. Architect, design and implement new functionality and platform or product enhancements as needed.
- Play a leading role in all phases of software development from planning, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, and day-today operation of buuteeq's products.
- Work closely with product managers to contribute to the analysis of functional requirements and overall system architecture.
- Document and communicate designs and interfaces for use by other engineers.
- 8+ years experience in designing and developing large scale web applications or enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated ability to master object oriented development in C#, Java or Python.
- Strong knowledge in full stack Web 2.0 technologies, open source software and Internet protocols.
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures and modern design patterns.
- 5+ years of experience in relational database and SQL e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Experience in clouding computing technologies such as Amazon AWS, Heroku and Google AppEngine.
- Experience in building high performance, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS based applications.
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science a related technical field.
Additional Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in using NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Hbase etc).
- Experience in developing iOS-based or Android based mobile applications.
- Experience in building applications related to ad network or digital marketing services.