|Company Name||Blab (view profile)|
• Approach social media active brands, especially those in the Russell 3000, building sustainable sales pipeline.
• Identify and contact appropriate decision-makers.
• Introduce and educate decision-makers about Blab's Predictive Social Intelligence™ engine.
• Evangelize Blab's value proposition through social and traditional strategies.
• Successfully differentiate Blab's application from new and status quo competitive offerings.
• Strategize how Blab's application can help propel prospects' business goals.
• Negotiate and close business at or above sales quota levels.
• Occasional travel requirements for industry events, presentations, demos and sales calls.
• 5-8 years of relevant B2B sales experience in digital/social media SaaS organization(s).
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Demonstrated track record of success in a meeting and overperformance with a monthly/quarterly quota.
• Exceptional communication skills, particularly with managing sales cycles over the phone.
• Experience in performing web-based product demos.
• Mastery of Salesforce.com to manage prospects and pipeline.
• Based in Seattle