|Company Name||Intentional Software (view profile)|
Intentional Software Corporation (ISC) is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial Sales Director to sell our software development products and services. In 2012 ISC has engaged with early customers in a learning phase with successful outcomes. This role will formalize and build the process to have repeatable successful engagements with our customers. The Sales Director will identify and work on major potential opportunities for the use of ISC software and services and develop the strategies and tactics to bring these opportunities to happy customer deployments. You will work closely with executives and other stakeholders on customer selection and proposals of our products and services. Deliver profitable and high growth revenue opportunities that contribute to our unprecedented long-term business opportunity.
Intentional Software Corporation is the company founded by Charles Simonyi, former Chief Architect of Microsoft Word and Excel. ISC has developed the world’s leading knowledge processor technology which captures the intention and knowledge of business professionals in a form they are familiar with. Similar to Microsoft Office, our editors use a familiar mix of structures and notations to capture business knowledge, but once it is captured it can be processed to produce a wide variety of artifacts like software applications, presentations, rich and interactive documentation, learning materials, system integrations, knowledge driven editors, checklists, knowledge graphs, etc.
• Work with key internal stakeholders to develop a strategic sales plan for ISC software and services.
• Identify and close revenue producing engagements in multiple vertical markets such as healthcare, financial services, aerospace, telecom, and government.
• Structure and negotiate complex deals across business, technology, and legal.
• Serve as a key member of the management team to define the company’s strategic business direction.
• 5+ years experience in the technology industry selling software and services to a variety of vertical markets
• Experience negotiating and executing complex technology and services engagements using customer centric processes like SPIN Selling, Action Selling, or Solution Selling
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss the business value of new technical concepts with both business and technology decision makers, and know when to rely on technical experts in the engagements
• Proven success building markets for new products and technology
• Experience working directly with project teams to assure project success
• Proven track record of consistent beating quota, sales planning, and building a sales team
• Effective and influential speaking, proposal writing and presentation skills
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work history, MBA a plus
• Start-up experience is a plus