|Company Name||AIM Consulting|
Are you a true technologist who is passionate about software development and wants to surround themselves with likeminded individuals?
Do you want to work with an organization that treats their employees with respect and values the concept of a work/life balance?
This could be that opportunity.
AIM Consulting is partnering with a local, industry leader on an exciting, cutting edge project rolling out in March 2013. We are building a team of the top talent in the local Seattle market to take on this project that will surely set the tone of the industry.
We are seeking strong .NET developers that take their passion for technology seriously, while still having a good time! If you fit the below description and want to get a chance to enhance your skill set, build your resume and have fun doing it, please apply today!
• Develop and design features independently.
• Participate in programming by actively writing code and conducting unit testing.
• Follow agile development practices including highly collaborative participation on Scrum teams using agile/scrum development methodology.
• Create a suite of WCF services to support SOA-based web applications.
• Develop C#/ ASP.NET solutions for a variety of internal and external applications.
• Create C# components used by multiple web sites and web services.
• Create ASP.Net solutions for commerce site and
• Write stored procedures for SQL Server databases and create SQL databases to support above services and sites.
• Understanding of SOA and OO Programming and design is required.
• Experience developing Web Services is required. Experience with WCF services is strongly desired.
• Experience with Agile software development practices is strongly desired.
• Some experience with ASP.NET using C# is required.
• Knowledge and experience with SQL databases is required.
• Openness to Paired Programming a big plus.
Contract and Contract to Hire Opportunities Available