|Company Name||iNNOVATIONSIQ (view profile)|
If yes, this is the right job for you, allow us to enhance your career...
About us - InnovationsIQ (iIQ) is a specialized consulting firm established with a primary motto of providing highest quality Placement & Consultancy Services. At IIQ, we value excellence, and strive to hire individuals with a rich background of industry and functional experience. We share a common passion for client service, respect for our employees and the desire to make a difference. Our clients look to us for industry and functional expertise combined with our ability to execute. We support organizations including visionary start-ups to Fortune 100 companies across a wide range of industries. We provide great opportunity and tools for each employee to reach their career goals and objectives. Our efforts are driven by passion for excellence which makes us one of the best consultancies to work for and work with.
Our culture- We are a team of fun, friendly, high energy & go-get attitude professionals. We are collaborative thought leaders working in a flat organization and each of us take part in the entire recruiting life cycle with true entrepreneur spirit. While we continue to sharpen our area of expertise we always keep the big picture in mind. We love to innovate and implement out of the box ideas to differentiate ourselves in the competitive recruiting world.
As a Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
• Understand the job description for which the recruitment has to be done with special attention to various client cultures.
• Effectively match the right candidate profiles to specific positions.
• Study the job position thoroughly and gathering all the necessary information about the particular job profile
• Communicate with the supervisors and subordinates about the skills required to undertake the particular job
• Prepare appropriate job description according to the analyzed job profile and requirements
• Undertake recruitment process by shortlisting candidates according to their resumes and personal interviews
• Interview, recruit and place professionals in contract and/or contract-to-hire positions with our clients.
• Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships
• Provide outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates.
• Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
• Participate in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community.
• Assess the qualities of the candidates and identify their strengths and opportunities
• Organize, manage and prioritize work effectively
• Document and record the candidate and client interactions and other necessary information. Analyze this information to make quick and effective decisions
Expert analytical and recruitment skills are the basic requirements of an executive recruiter. The ideal candidate would have a right mix of knowledge in Information Technology as well as a natural flair to understand different personalities. They must be creative, outgoing and have an out of the box approach to solving problems.
• Outstanding communication skills along with experience in using recruiting software
• 2+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or IT staffing.
• Background and/or course work/ degree in psychology is strongly desired
• Enthusiastic sales/customer service personality is strongly desired
• Expertize in resume reading skills
• Experience in personnel benefits, labor relations and workplace practices
• Ability to train other recruiters on company procedures and policies
• Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow the business.
• Ability to work with little or no direction in a very fast paced environment
All qualified candidates please apply with resume to [email protected] Salary and compensation is DOA, Health benefits are also included.