|Company Name||Tableau Software (view profile)|
|Location||Seattle or Kirkland|
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be a key part of the quality assurance team for our next-generation Visual Analytics and Collaboration suite. As an active contributor in a collaborative team environment, you’re passionate about the quality of our products and our culture. You will provide quality advocacy, planning, implementation, testing and validation, and quality reporting. Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
• Work closely with your peers as well as development staff to resolve issues during test cycles, product maintenance and release to ensure product quality.
• Act as QA representative on project teams to ensure delivery of a quality product.
• Develop product test plans and test scripts.
• Perform integration, functionality, system, regression, load and acceptance testing using manual methods and testing tools.
• Coordinate appropriate test environments and perform business and functional requirements verification.
• Monitor project compliance to standards and guidelines.
• Record all test results, and completely document defects and system errors.
Who you are…
• Testing Guru. You love the challenge of testing complex software products! You’ve tested server based web products and have black-box testing experience. You have strong understanding of software test methods / execution and techniques such as regression, integration load, and usability.
• A True Team Player. Collaboration leads to great results. You want to work with others who will make you a better QA Engineer, and vice versa!
• Analytical and Curious. You love understanding data, patterns and trends. Numbers are your friends! Experience in mathematics, statistics or data analysis is a plus.
To learn more about our culture, please head to: http://careers.tableausoftware.com/
To apply, please visit: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TABLEAU&cws=1&rid=916
Tableau Software is an equal opportunity employer.