|Company Name||Revelation Inc. (view profile)|
The Revelation Global Help Desk Associate identifies, researches, and resolves technical issues for users of our SaaS software. This position responds to user email and phone requests for technical support, works with the product team to ensure a high quality user experience, and drafts written and video documentation.
• Provide high quality support for users, including proactive workarounds
• Recognize and escalate complex issues
• Collaborate on the maintenance of written and video user documentation
• Provide on-going training to users & colleagues
• Provide responsive desktop support and education to colleagues
• Assist in creating and maintaining standards for the department
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Comfortable with technology and, more importantly, driven to learn more
Education and Experience:
• One to two years of experience in customer service, high-end retail or food service, or technical support
• Prior experience in a high touch service environment is strongly preferred; however, prior job experience in technology is not necessary
• Prior experience with desktop or web-based support
• Knowledge or familiarity with the basic technology and languages of the Web
• Familiarity with Apple (OS X, iOS) while simultaneously having the fortitude to tangle with MS Office and (sorry) Internet Explorer
• Experience with the market research industry
The selected candidate will work the 12am-~6:30 am shift, Monday through Friday, ~30-35 hrs/wk. This is an entry-level position based in Portland, Oregon. Local candidates only, at this time.
Candidates will be required to sign a strict confidentiality agreement and be willing to undergo a background check prior to employment.
To apply, please email and introduce yourself. Include a resume and a short description of a recent customer service experience (good or bad) to: [email protected] (No phone calls, please.) We are on the fast track to fill this position, so please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!