|Company Name||CampusCE Corporation|
We are a downtown Seattle company creating and supporting Cloud-Based Education software for over 12 years. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be part of a dynamic "Software as a Service" team. You will be involved in all phases of development: architecture & design, implementation & testing, analysis & documentation, and deployment & support and must be able to work both independently and as part of a team. Flexibility, the ability to collaborate & communicate effectively, coupled with MS-SQL stored procedure, solid object-oriented design & .NET C# development skills are keys to success in this position.
• Work on developing, supporting and enhancing our cloud-based applications.
• Design & build applications/components with flexibility, extensibility, and reusability in mind.
• Develop code, document, debug, evaluate, test, deploy, and support applications.
• Actively look for ways to improve software (through code reviews, performance testing, etc).
• Work to deliver high-quality projects on time.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related engineering field, or work equivalent.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in formal software development role using object oriented programming.
• Experience with common practices such as code reviews, unit testing, and prioritized bug fixing.
• Experience with or strong interest in MS Ajax and Model-View-Controller (MVC) coding helpful.
• Ability to work & communicate effectively in a team environment to facilitate learning & collaboration.
• Attention to detail for tasks both big and small.
• Proactive instead of reactive: looking for ways to improve self & projects. A real interest in learning & growing through practice and working with others