|Company Name||DoubleDown Interactive (view profile)|
Double DownInteractive is seeking a Java Developer
About DoubleDown Interactive
DoubleDown Interactive is a fast growing social games company based in Seattle that develops non-gambling, casino style games on Facebook. Our flagship product is the ultra-fast growing DoubleDown Casino™ on Facebook with 5 million monthly active users. As one of the top 10 game developers on Facebook we are committed to building a company that recognizes and rewards all employees, come check us out!
We are looking for experienced Java Developers to join our team to build viral, scalable, multi-player games for our non-gambling, virtual currency casino, the DoubleDown Casino on Facebook. Our game development cycles are short, so you get to see your masterpiece played by thousands of customers very quickly. If you are passionate about joining an experienced team to build games and gaming experiences, we will want to talk!
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java Programmer familiar with multithreaded applications, test driven development, advanced profiling and debugging
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Guice, REST services, and JSON
- Experience with these development tools: Maven, Eclipse or Intellij IDEA, Mercurial
- Experience with some of these development tools: Maven, Eclipse, SVN, Ant
- It's a bonus if you're familiar with some of the following internet technologies: Scala Actors, Mongo, PHP, RightScale or Amazon Web Services, Smartfox Server, Jetty, MySQL, Membase
- Some Buzzwords you'll need to know more about: AOP, SOA, Agile Methodology
Click here to apply