|Company Name||iNNOVATIONSIQ (view profile)|
About Our culture- We are a team of fun, friendly, high energy & go-get attitude professionals. We are collaborative thought leaders working in a flat organization and each of us take part in the entire recruiting life cycle with true entrepreneur spirit. While we continue to sharpen our area of expertise we always keep the big picture in mind. We love to innovate and implement out of the box ideas to differentiate ourselves in the competitive recruiting world.
About the Client/Assignment-
Goal: Develop customer-facing mobile applications for Nordstrom using Agile/Scrum delivery practices.
Methodology: A two-week sprint schedule and a close-knit team of product owner, scrum master, blended onshore-offshore team of developers and testers and UX resources in a co-located and open seating environment.
Requirements: Top notch iOS Developers & Architects to join the Customer Mobile App scrum / agile teams with our prestigious client Nordstrom.
Role Type: Contract to Hire (The right candidates will be considered for Full Time after the initial 6 Months – 1 year consulting period is complete)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Function as Developer and Lead responsible for programming iOS (native iPhone and iOS) Applications
• Provide proven knowledge in iOS application functionality and limitations including Objective C, cocoa framework, core data and other native API integration
Required Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of hands on experience in iOS development with latest iOS SDKs
• Expertise in user interface design, preferably for retail applications.
• Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle, including scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
• Solid understanding of Cocoa fundamentals and best practices , Common Cocoa design patterns, View controller programming & practices, Common Cocoa coding guidelines, Table view programming concepts & practices, MVC pattern as used in iOS development, network & URL loading concepts & practices, Interaction with and use of REST services and JSON objects, Unit testing in Xcode, Secure coding concepts and practice.
• Experience in Memory Management in iOS, Block programming concepts and practices, concurrency, GCD and NSOperation concepts and usage
• Experience in Performance and memory analysis using Instruments
• Experience in Test-Driven Development environments
• Knowledge of Continuous Testing and Continuous integration
• Experience in CoreData, CoreGraphics and CoreAnimation
• Well organized and self-motivated with an ability to prioritize workload.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to apply interpersonal skills for consensus building
• Ability to work well with clients both individually as well as in a team setting
• Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies
• Ability to showcase a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to develop compelling iOS (iPhone and iPad) mobile applications.
All qualified candidates please apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary and compensation is DOA. We offer a highly competitive pay and fantastic work culture.