|Company Name||zumobi (view profile)|
Make no mistake: 100% of this position’s creative time will be focused on mobile and tablet devices.
Zumobi Designs and co-publishes premium apps & sponsorships for iPhone, Android, and iPad, and is headquartered right in downtown Seattle. Our mobile advertising platform, ZBi, powers premium integrated mobile ad campaigns for the largest consumer brands in the world, such as American Express, Chevrolet, and Starbucks.
We’re looking for a rockstar Designer with BIG, creative mobile ideas, with an uncanny ability to communicate and execute them. You won’t be flying solo – as backup, you’ll have the combined expertise of the region’s most celebrated creative, engineering, and operations teams. This Designer will work directly with creative peers at client teams to ideate, execute, and refine complex mobile advertising campaigns.
This role is a rare opportunity to dive into mobile advertising with both feet, and to work with the most innovative mobile thinkers at some of the world’s biggest brands.
Applicants Must Have:
• 3-4 years experience in a comprehensive design practice, including 1) concept ideation, 2) graphic design execution, 3) architecture / wireframing, and 4) detailed specification work
• Interest in creative advertising campaigns on mobile platforms
• Solid interest in software user interface design
• Expert-level mastery of Illustrator and Photoshop
• Deep expertise with a wide array of content apps on either iPhone or Android
• Quick learner with an ability and interest to delve into technical issues
• Familiarity with navigation flow, wireframe, and specification skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
• Ability to take direction, work in a team environment as well as independently
To apply please send letter of interest including answers to the questions below, and a .pdf with examples of work or a link to portfolio.
Email to: [email protected]
Sample Application Questions:
• Tell us about yourself as if it were a tweet.(140 charters or less)
• What do you like about mobile design? What smartphone do you like?
• Give an example of a great mobile advertising campaign that you’ve seen.
• What apps do you like? Why?