|Company Name||buuteeq (view profile)|
- Develop high quality, great looking, cross-browser web applications.
- Work closely with visual and interaction designers, product managers and back-end engineers to build world class applications.
- Translate UI requirements and art direction into clean and stable code.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Rapidly prototype, test, review, launch and support front-end application designs.
- Stay current on the latest web tools, client side technologies, standards, and practices.
- 3+ years in building web or mobile web applications.
- Expertise in front-end web technologies including HTML5/CSS3/RESTful API/AJAX/JSON/MVC framework.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable UI components.
- Experience in UX, UI design methodology and processes.
- Experience in web server-side scripting languages (ASP.NET or Python preferred).
- Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues.
- Strong knowledge of modern best practices including responsive design.
- Solid understanding and experience of all phases of software engineering life cycle, including source control, design, build/release and automated testing.
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Additional Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in developing iOS-based or Android based mobile applications.
- Experience with CMS platform such as WordPress & Joomla and any template driven system.
- Strong Knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues.