|Company Name||Impinj, Inc. (view profile)|
Develop and execute semi-automated test suites on Impinj’s new RFID reader products. Test multiple features associated with embedded devices. Work closely with developers to determine how and what to test. Core responsibilities are to develop and execute automated tests and explore functionality and of the devices as needed. Other responsibilities may include defect reporting, troubleshooting and documentation.
The test team owns the testing of all software shipped along with our RFID reader products.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts
- Execute manual, semi-automated and automated tests
- Troubleshoot issues with Impinj RFID reader products
- Report issues to issue tracking system
- Setup RFID test lab and equipment for testing
- Maintain and improve internal test infrastructure
- Interface with engineering teams on issues identified during test
- A Bachelor of Science degree and five years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Experience with one scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with one unit test framework (junit, nunit, pyunit, etc.)
- Experience testing embedded devices via software API
- Experience with developing and debugging automated test cases
- Experience working with RF and/or wireless devices
- Experience with one Linux OS (CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with wireless communications protocols
- Experience with RFID products, systems and protocols