|Company Name||EveryMove (view profile)|
We are looking for a Director of Marketing but not just any Director of Marketing. We are looking for someone that has awesome ideas and can push those ideas through product and online/offline marketing channels. We need someone that has conviction, drive, creativity, and desire to make a mark in this world. If you are used to marketing being a “department” in a “silo” then this role is not for you. If you are solely a “strategist” then this role is not for you. We need someone that has the ability to execute, get traction with limited resources and build momentum with a well thought out plan of attack.
If you have ever thought about marketing in and around health technology then you realize the opportunity that exists for that one person who believes that they can rise above the noise, change the conversation and disrupt. If that is you and you have strong direct to consumer experience then we want to talk to you.
Our culture is driven to innovate on a great product and a great business. You must be able to interact with the product team, articulate your plan, and see it through to execution. You will have the opportunity to work on many things at once but the challenge will be to prioritize what is critical.
Here are some of the qualities we expect you to have:
• You have a passion in your field and conviction in your beliefs
• You actually have been responsible for successful product launches, not just a delegator
• You see the big picture but can break things down into manageable pieces
• You move FAST!
• You have start-up experience
• You try things and are okay failing so long as you have learned
• You look at data to drive your decisions not just your gut
• You are passionate about health and fitness and live that passion
• You don’t get bowled over by engineering and product teams in pursuit of the marketing goals
• You have evidence of being current with digital marketing. To us that means things like you are on LinkedIn; you have >300 followers on Twitter; you are hip on current trends
We are a fast growing startup and we want YOU on our team! You will be working with some seriously smart people in an amazingly fun, nimble, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
This is a full-time position in Seattle (no telecommuting). Compensation is competitive, including salary, bonus, stock options, health plan, ORCA card, self-managed time off.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters or outsourcing firms please).